Implemented Projects and Sources of Funding
- On 2006, El Salam ferry disaster psychotraumatology training. Self funded.
- From September 2006 to June 2007, The National Project for the prevention of drug-usage in young people in cooperation with The National Council for Childhood and Motherhood.
- From February 2008 to February 2012, integrated care project in cooperation with FHI.
P.H.A.S.E Society founded the Integrated Care Centre. The project aims to assist patients suffering from addiction (needles) using assisting trainees (pathological addiction survivors). The purpose of the project is to educate patients about HIV transmission and providing education and counseling for voluntary patients and their families.
- Started January 2009: Mashoura Project provides psychological counseling and psychiatric services to people from low socio-economic conditions, especially those victims of psychological trauma.
- March 2010 to May 2011: Mawadda Project dedicated to provide psychological services to women and children victims of domestic violence.
- Implementation of the survey on violence in schools in Cairo, Giza, Dakahlia, and some Upper Egypt governorates in cooperation with the Mental Health Association in Alexandria, P.H.A.S.E Society is responsible for the implementation in Cairo.
- Repeating the project of Protection of the dangers of drugs on young people with the “Oasis international” School, to be replicated in many other schools for its success and usefulness.
- Psychological support for the 25th of January 2011 revolution physical and psychological victims through opening its doors to provide help, support and treatment for anyone who needs it and training to community services teams dealing with them to detect victims suffering psychologically and to refer them to PHASE.
- March 2012: Ongoing rehabilitation training for treated women victims of violence by PHASE team, on human development and empowerment skills.
- March 2012: Psychosocial Trainings on addiction and psychological aspects of sexual violence for medico-social professionals of the SAMU Social (French N.G.O in Egypt) working with street children has been implemented.
- Avril 2013 to date: Debriefing for Medecins Sans Frontières Team.
12.June 2013 to December 2014: Psychosocial intervention with street children in cooperation with New Horizons N.G.O.
13.January 2014 to date: Psychosocial interventions with teams and beneficiaries of Banat el Ghad, 3allemni, Medecin Sans Frontières and Bara3em El Mansoureya NGOs.